Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June 10 - Not Quite Casual Friday

It's Thursday, but here at my office, most people (excluding me) work flex time and typically are somewhat casual on Thursday's as well since some Thursday's are their Friday's (confused yet?). I decided to dress somewhat casual today and the only thing I really absolutely love about the summer heat in TX is wearing gauzy white tops during these super hot months.


Another bad iphone photo, but I really liked my outfit, so I had to do it. I took some close ups once I got to the office (w/my iphone) so you could see the actual colors and details of my outfit. In my outfit picture, my belt is a little higher than my actual waist but I didn't have time to fix that before snapping the pic...I'm out the door and on my way to work w/my iced chai in hand! Have a great day!


Outfit Details:

Nude cami (not seen, but absolutely necessary for a gauzy top!) - AGX
White top - Old Navy
Chambray crops - NY and Co
Shoes - Nine West
Belt - Target
Sunnies - Old Navy
Purse - JCPenney (it's grey)

4 comments:

Lynette said...

i like you better in the picture than in real life. you seem nicer.

wish i wasn't so afraid of taking a stranger's photo...

Cynthia said...

This TX heat is getting unbearable. Enjoy your weekend!

Beth said...

I like the proportions of this outfit. The white top is full so it sets off the tapered pants.

Great shoes too.

Pretty Fearless said...

Love it. Gonna copy it.