Monday, July 19, 2010

19 July 10 - Oh Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This tank is a great find over the weekend at Loft's 50% off sale items, it ended up being $10, unfortunately, it's not online anymore. Did you find any great sales this weekend? I spent some time in Loft and then Target! I didn't get this cardigan from Loft, but they did have something very similar to this recently and I think the only difference was the print, Loft's was a zebra stripe, but this is a leaf pattern.


Outfit Details:
Pink and white dotted tank - Loft
Pink leaf print cardigan - Target
Grey pinstripe pants - Old Navy
Grey ruffle T-strap pumps - Target

2 comments:

K said...

I almost bought that cardigan a few days ago! Instead I stuck with a pale yellow one :) I might have to go back now that I've seen it on you.

I left you something on my blog if you're interested :)

excavatingkscloset.blogspot.com

Chandra said...

You're lookin' great! I love the affordable fashion you post!

Chandra
www.momomod.com