Thursday, September 16, 2010

16 September 10 - Squeezing It In

It's still hot here in TX so we'll be able to wear sundresses and sandals for at least the next month. I found this black denim dress on sale for $7! How could I not squeeze this in before the temp starts to fall?




Outfit Details:
Black Denim Dress - Ross
Belt - NY and Co
Black canvas peep toe wedges - Payless
Black leather hobo - Loft
Sunnies - Old Navy

I know the picture quality isn't the best, but this was taken on my iphone!






10 comments:

Melissa said...

That dress is super cute! I take all my pics with my iPhone. You gotta do whatcha gotta do. :)

Lesa said...

Love that dress-denim is my fav, I would live in it if I could--and $7 WOW, I never go to Ross,but I really need to because so many people get cute things there!

I know how you feel about the heat, I live in Ft. Lauderdale and we will be swimming in late November. I miss seasons!

Pretty Fearless said...

You look fabulous. Love the dress and the price.

K said...

Welcome back! I need that belt in my life :)

Linda said...

WOW! what a deal! I love the dress.

Hillary said...

This is really cute on you.

Ylenia said...

Ciao!

Would you like to wear a fabulous piece of Italian jewellery?

Come and find out about my giveaway!

Ylenia
http://longuette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Did you cut this dress off? I have one just like it from what I can see but mine is maxi.

V said...

@Anon - no, I didn't cut it off, but I bet your maxi would make a cute shorter dress!

Christina said...

I love the outfit! That black broken up by the tan belt looks amazing!